<E28> Re: Stalling problem 535i

Marc,

A couple things:

   I had a tear in the rubber boot connecting the air flow meter to the
   intake manifold.
   The fuel pressure regulator had a seizure and the fuel pressure maxed
   out.

The first is easy enough to check, I'd save the later for later.

Regards,

Doug Dykaar
(Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, eh)
85 535i (110,000 mi)

     Bilstein sports, H&R springs, Dinan sway bars and chip
     225/50-15 Comp T/As on 7" rims
86 951

     8.5 and 10x17, w/ 255/40 street g-force, 275/40 street TAs
     Cup Bilsteins/springs, Fabcar A-arms, 30 mm/24 mm Andial sway bars
     C2 turbo (red) calipers with Al hats and Coleman (NASCAR) rotors
     Recaro SRD, Sabelt, Milledge chips - I'm blindingly fast, but still slow, if you know what I mean!