FS - 16" OEM Wheels and tires from Spt Pkg E36

I am selling my OEM BMW wheels off of my 1994 325 is with sport
package.  They are 16" and have 75% left Good Years on them that cost
$225 a piece (I forgot the exact model but will be happy to provide)

The wheels are in perfect shape and are a BBS (I think) Basket weave.

I would like to get around $800. but need the cash and will take the
best and hopefully reasonable offer for them.  I might consider some
E36 M3 body trimmings in trade.

I am in New York City.

Thanks
David