Re: <E30> Replaced Belts- Still Squealing!

You might want to check the alternator mount bushings. When they
deteriorate, it allows the belt to pull the pulley face out of alignment
with the other pulley(s).

Sight along the belt, and if the pulley face doesn't appear parallel
with the belt, it's probably time to replace the bushings. They're
cheap.

Good luck,
- -jerry