Re: Installing hitches

Kevin:

I have installed a trailer hitch on my '91 318is. Your owners manual should
give you the specs on the allowable weight limits for the car. I installed
mine to haul a Ducati to racetracks so I'm certain that I'm under the
limit. What do you plan to tow?

I can't say I like the look of this thing hanging off the end of my car,
but it's all I got for towing. Most of the makers for hitches for
installation on sub-compact type cars don't offer a receiver-type hitch.

Bill