Re: Installing Hitches

I used to have the same car and I put a hitch on mine and was
very happy with it.  I used it to tow a motorcycle trailer. =

I forget the brand but it was a receiver hitch.  A scaled down
version of a class three hitch.  Real easy to install.  Drill two
holes in the bottom of the bumper, and then it has a support arm
that reaches under the spare tire compartment.  You take your
spare out and drill like two holes in that as well, bolt it up
and you are done.  No cutting, modifiying, or anything.  Then
you can wire the lights any way you like.

- -Jason

<I was wondering if anyone has any experience installing a hitch on their=
 =

BMW. I have an '85 318i>

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
1