Allstate parts and labor plus extended warranty program (is it worth it?)

I am a customer of Allstate car insurance and recieved a form in the
mail regarding an extended warranty service program and was wondering
if anyone on the list had this service or anthing similar to it.  I
wanted some feed back whether negative or positive regarding this
type of extended warranty service.  The service provides coverage on
the engine, tranny/transfer case, drive axle(front and rear),
suspension, steering, a/c, braking sys, electrical sys, tire
repair/replacement, emergency road side assistance and travel
expenses 100$ lost key/lockout benefit.  There is a 50$ deductible
for each use and the rates are as follows:  2 yrs. or 24,000mi. for
$906, 2 yrs or 36,000mi. for $933, or 3 yrs. or 36,000mi. for $1148.
All are for 100,000mi. or 7 yrs from the vehicle's model year or
policy issue date(which ever comes first)My car is a 95 325i with
69,000 mi.

Does this sound like a good deal or will I get screwed some way or
another.  I don't want my car to break down and have a hefty bill to
pay so I would like to get something like this for my car.  Does
anyone recommend something better??  Any and all opinions are
appreciated.  TIA!!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sports pack, Sharked, X-ed, M3 mflrd
L.A. Chapt BMWCCA

End of bmw-digest V9 #1052