<E30 M3>

Sorry for the cross-post.  I would like to finish selling the stuff from
my parts car.  REasonable offers accepted.  All are from either 88 or 89
M3.  Possible formatting code is =3D96, please ignore. No interior parts.
I can meet at tracks on East Coast to save shipping.

Good stuff :
- -New Bilsteins, revalved to Turner's specs, will sell rear separately.
$600 new, selling for $500 OBO after 3 hours of circle track use (engine
break in)
- -Cool Willies brake pads - 80% left.  200 new, $125 takes full set

Other Stuff:
- -Front Subframe - recently replaced and in perfect condition- $200
- -Rear trailing arms and rear subframe - from a car with previous rear
damage.  No visible damage, but I will sell all for $80.
- -A/C system - $125
- -Oil cooler - $50
- -Pioneer DEH-205 in dash CD player (not BMW) - $100
- -Door =96 right has small ding $150
- -Side skirts =96 small imperfection in one side -  $125
- -Right Rear Quarter =96 perfect$300
- -Rear bumper cover =96 $225
- -Trunk lid =96 pried open and repaired fairly well - $50
- -Hood =96 a few small dimples from hail - $150
- -All kinds of seals in excellent shape and some new
- -Headliner (dark gray)
- -OBC
- -All glass except windshield
- -Window regulators - $50