Re: <e28> springs and bilsteins

> I also would like your advice on aftermarket springs.
> I want to improve the cornering ability without sacrificing my
> kidneys to the gods of performance.  Your feedback is greatly
> appreciated.

   The heavier BMWs, such as 5, 6, and 7 series, can take quite firm
springs without adversely effecting ride quality.   My previous '80 733i
and current '88 735i have Dinan setup which is I find yields a better
ride, except at slower speeds over rough roads.

- ---
'88 735i, Dinan Stage III, 5sp manual
BMW CCA #48432