FS: BMW Wheels

I have a set of 4 BMW Star Spoke 15" wheels for sale. (styling 10) These
were dealer accessory wheels and are in excellent shape. They are about $380
each new from the dealer. (They have been discontinued) BMW Wheels
(www.bmwwheels.com) is selling them for $325 each. I'm selling the set of 4
for $575 and will pay for half the UPS freight shipping on them in the US.
They will fit all E36 and Z3 cars except the M series. These are genuine BMW
wheels and not knock-offs. They have no dents/bends and the finish is in
excellent shape. (have about 15-20k on them total) A nice cosmetic upgrade
for a lot of E36 stock wheels (318, older 325's) without killing ride
quality. I live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area so pick-up can be arranged if
you live nearby.

Thanks,

John