Re: BMW with flip up lights

Its the 8 series.  My neighbor traded in a fairly new 750il for an
850.  I also parked next to one in Mt. Dora, Florida a few months ago
(Mt. Dora: Just north-west of Orlando, elevation 14 or so feet; many
gift and antique shops, several bed and breakfasts, a hotel on a
lake, and t-shirts that say "I climbed Mt. Dora").  If the 850 didn't
have the badge and a small kidney grill, there would be no clue about
its origin.  I also spotted one at a BMW dealer off of I-4 in Orlando
as I was driving on I-4.  So, they're unusual, but you can spot them
from time to time if you know what to look for.