RE:M3 wheels

Rob,
please forward any information that you receive regarding the weights of
the M3 wheels to me.  I want to buy a set of M double spoke or M double
spoke 2 wheels before I go to Lime Rock in March.  I was reading some BMW
propaganda yesterday and the M double spoke wheels were described as "
one of BMW's lightest alloys".  I also know the a German company named
Rondell (sp?) supplies the M contour wheels to BMW.  I am considering
ordering a set from them if I don't find a set of reasonably priced M
double spoke 1 or 2's.

Take care,
Matthew Stellas
BMWCCA
UUC
1995 318i
Matthew

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]