re: BMWCCA Financials

Michel wrote:

>It was pointed out that a financial statement for BMWCCA is on page 112
>of the December 1998 Roundel. Look carefully, you will notice these are
>the 1997 financials published at the end of 1998.

It is my understanding that the Treasurer has no control over
when the financials are published in the Roundel, and that there
is no requirement to publish quarterly reports.  If any one wants
any of the 1998 quarterly reports I'm sure Tamara would be happy
to email them a copy, her email address is in the Roundel under
her picture on the "BMW CCA National Board" page 108.  Or ask any
member of the board, I'm sure they all have copies.

- -Matt shaw