Re: <E30> DIY Cold Air Intake Help???

Hi Jeff,

I don't know if wet weather will be a problem, but what if you'll ever have
to drive through a flood? Won't you want the air intake as high as possible?

A big question pops up (in my head at least.) *Why* do you want to do this?
I don't think decorative plumbing adds much horsepower.

Maybe you need an e-r.. Ah, never mind. :)

For power, maybe save for a Jim chip and then an i head and then a NO2 kit?

Michiel (87 325es http://www.vramp.net/~jmvw/cars/BMW/)