Wheel Weights

>Does the BBS RC  is the lightest wheel? I weigh the 17x8 with offset 38
>RC, and it show 16.44 lbs (7.5kg).

RC's are light...and strong.  Lighter than my Fikses,  I use the RC's for my
track wheels and am very pleased with them.  They are light, but they are
not THE lightest. David Lasalle (Autocrosser Extraodinare) has a set of
wheels he purchased used from Frank Adams (I think) that are really funky
looking but weigh only 13 lb. each.  I want to say they are made by
SpeedLight....but I'm not sure.  I'd hate to hit a pothole with these
though - they look rather fragile.

Duane Collie
BFKAB