E34 525i Starting problems.

Anyone out there experience any starting problems on their E34 525i?. Mine
has this very weird symtom, ocasionally
when I turn the ignition to start the car, the starter motor doesn't even
crank up, its like there is absolutely no current
going to the starter motor. Other times it starts up fine without any
problems at all. I suspect a faulthy or going to be
faulthy relay somewhere.

Anyone experience this before and which relay in the fuse box actually
controls the starter motor? Would appreciate
any feedback. TIA.

Rgds,
Eugene
E34 525i M20