Bavarian Auto

>>What's up with Bav Auto?  They lost over $200 of my business today by
declaring that they must have my home phone number.  When I told the
salesman that I don't give out my home phone (I already get enough sales

calls) he said he had to have it to process my order.  I told him no,
all
he needed was my credit card and address.  No, says he; Bav Auto needs
it
to verify my credit.  Well, I told him if he really needed it that I
could find my parts elsewhere.<<

 Sounds like Bavarian Autosport was trying to protect you and your
credit card interest. Ever been the victim of credit card fraud? Can you
say bend over...please. The one of the things I appreciate most about
Bavarian is that they do verify( as best they can) that my card is not
being used by John Doe alias Joe Blow, alias Hook And Crook alias Wil
Screw-Ya...
Henry
325i protected by S&W