Re: bmw-digest V9 #762

Bav Auto will actually call you at home to tell you that your items have
shipped. Since that one call they have never called me; and its a good
thing because I always give out my cellular # -> long distance from the
states to Canada on a Cell phone... doh!$!

If you tell them you don't want to be on a phone list I don't think they
can call.

Dave Larocque - 87 325