Re: [E36M3] Bent Wheel! Help!

Though I have no experience with road rash, I did have a good experience
with "Wheel Collision Center" and a bent wheel. It wasn't a noticable bend
until you put it on the wheel balancer (looked pretty funny too). Anyway,
though it wasn't cheap (shipping charges are the killer), my Hartge wheel
came back to me in great shape (no painting was done). When the guy threw it
on the spinning wheel balancer he was pretty shocked. He said it almost
didn't need any weight at all. He said a lot of his new wheels that he does
aren't that good. This is my only experience with them or any others, but
they did one heck of a job on a bent wheel.
(http://www.wheelcollision.com/)
Cheers!
- -Mack