Braking shudder

A while back I developed a very bad case of brake "shudder", which was
due to warped rotors( front one had measured runout). After having all
the rotors machined, the shudder was gone for a while, but returned after
about 4 months, as several listers warned me it would. I then bought 2
new front rotors(Balo) from Steve D'G, which improved the situation quite
a bit. It is still not completely smooth though. I guess one obvious
issue is that the back ones could be warped, which I could check by doing
a run out check. Is the warped rotor issue usually just the fronts? Are
there any other issues to check? The car has ~69K miles with new
balljoints at 50K, and new Bilsteins at 55K.
Mike G
93 BMW 325i
96 Honda VFR750

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]