Re: TIG Insurance

darn,

I guess that kicks me out I got a reckless driving 2 years ago.. Bad
enough my beloved E30 turned turtle but the Officer was a jerk and gave
me a ticket.. My defense that "reckless" means without wreck and I
obviously had wrecked only made the judge laugh.. Thank goodness We can
take driving classes in Pa to delete points off your license.. I can
remember it now

Instructor:  "Ok jeff, This is what we call a slalom, all you have to do
is drive around each cone going at least 10 mph and you cant hit one."

Jeff:  *GRIN* "only 10mph? sir?"

Happy new year See all of you in '99
Jeffrey S Lloyd