Squishy Brakes -- E30

Using the EZ-Bleed, I've flushed and bled my E30 325's brakes with
SuperBlue three seperate times over the last two months (followed the
directions to the letter).

Each time, after about one to one-and-a-half weeks, the pedal starts
getting squishy, and if I leave my foot on it for awhile, like at a long
stop lite, it'll start sinking slowly to the floor.

At first, after the bleed, the pedal feels really firm--but then the
"squishies" appear.

I think I'm gonna try bleeding them again this weekend by attaching a hose
to each bleed nipple in turn, stick the other end in a bottle of brake
fluid, and do the old "one man pump".

If the same results happens again, then it's pretty plain that air is
somehow getting in the brake system somewhere.

I'd appreciate any advice, tips, wisdom, or ideas from ya'll, and of course
flames always welcome.

Happy new year, all

Jeff