BavAuto (mostly non-BMW content- sorry!)

       Duane- as a retail manager , I thank you for setting the record
straight about that which I have been chewed out for so many times. The
general public is often so naive about how things work. As for BavAuto, I have
actually had many dealings with them, all pleasant, and they have always been
quite helpful. Once, they sent me the wrong rheostat for my HVAC blower, but
they offered to credit that back long after the terms of their warranty allows
for. I still must recommend them highly.
       Dan- give out that phone number! Sales calls can be quite fun! Get
Caller ID, and whenever you see 'unidentified caller' on your box, it's party
time! My favorite is to talk in a nasal approximation of a psychopath and say
things like: 'I'm by myself','Will you be my friend?','Do you like Coke or
Pepsi?','Say, is that baloney I smell frying?'- you'll be surprised what you
can come up with off the cuff. You'll also be surprised how the frequency of
these calls will drop in a big hurry!
PEACE and Happy New Year ya'll!!- Bil Powell   ('85 325e)