Re:E30 in snow

Darren

I tried putting in 20Kg of salt in my trunk and while I think it has helped
it also has slid across the truck. I'm not sure If I should have a heavier
bag or if I should have used sand.
 In 6" of snow I'm not even sure a trunk full of bricks would help... Thats
alot of white stuff.

Dave Larocque

Happy New year!