WEENRDOG Setup WOB

Okay, someone else started this thread, don't blame me.  (I've been on
vacation for the last 10 days and if I don't get back to work soon, I won't

We have two dachsies, Dixie a '94 model black and tan 7 series (she used to
be a 5 series, but was upgraded due to weight gain) and Heidi, a '96 M3
light weight smooth coated red head.

It's no contest, if you want to set up your dog for maximum performance the
key is weight loss.  Too many dog biscuits and treats begged from the table
have made our older dog much slower and now that she's on a diet and
dropping some ounces (hey it's hard to loose weight when you only weigh
14lbs) she's getting friskier and more agile everyday.  Now for the
mandatory BMW content.

I'm getting ready to put a hitch on the WEENRDOG ('85 325 with i motor and
M3 rear diff) and wanted to know if anyone has had any experience towing a
small trailer with such an animal (pun intended).

This is a small aluminum bodied unit (4'x8') just for track stuff and will
probably not see more than about 500lbs total.  Are there any drawbacks with
the clutch, cooling system etc.?

Dave the WEENRDOG