WTB: E30 Performance Parts

Hello, I'm a poor high school student who needs "more power" (insert Tim
Taylor growl here).
I drive a E30, an 86 325es.  I'm looking for a new exhaust, springs, and a
chip would be nice too.  I'm also in search of side skirts, a rear apron, and
possibly a different rear spoiler.
Like I said, I'm a poor high school student without much money, that's why I'm
looking to you great digesters for help!  I'm hoping somebody has some parts
they used to have on an old car.  Please let me know!

Thanks!
Jeff Patch
86 325es - k&n, 17" giovanna,
215/40 Dunlop W10 and a decent system