[E36] Thermostat replace help

I need to change my thermostat (temp gauge only goes to 1/4 scale), and was
wondering the fastest and easiest way to do it. What do I have to remove?
Anything to be aware of? I will change coolant with BMW brand at the same
time. The car is a '94 325I and had the water pump changed at 30k (now has
62k), I hope they put a metal blade style in (previous owner). Anything
else that really should be done at the same time? Thanks in advance.

Bart
* Bart Hogan                    *
* Institute for Plasma Research *
* University of Maryland        *