M5 Preview @ L.A. Autoshow

Just returned from the L.A. auto show preview hosted by the L.A. chapter
of the CCA...tooo coool! Seems like everyone was there...Vic Doolan, Tom
Milner, Scott Doniger, Brian Simo, Bill Auberlein, Boris Said and the
new M5!
Tom Milner said one of the drivers for the upcoming 24 hours of Daytona
is no other than_ERNIE IRVIN !! Tom was wondering if he can turn
the_other_ way!
Vic Doolan solicited our support for a letter writing campaign for a 4
door E46 M3...says he needs our support in Munich.
Vic also said his daughter just got engaged to a San Diego Padre.
When someone asked, during the Q & A session, how NA felt about dealers
gouging on the price of the new M5, Mr. Doolan answered succintly: call
me personally if you encounter this...if we wanted it to cost more, we
would have charged more, and made the profit ourselves!
All in all, a great night - thanks NA, CCA & the L.A. chapter... this
was one of those great values of belonging.