<WOB> Bernard M. Walters <bmwhunt@domain.elided>

Attack by the anti-Bubbas.

Oh, this is so subtle. Is this the re-appearance of KBabbage, Tyrone, Daphne,
The Pizza King or Peter Franz? Or worse, the re-incarnation of Hott Rodd? .

The hotmail address really lends credibility. And the Bernard M. Walters is
sooooo subtle and chic.  Spinless coward. Let's see a real name, CCA # and
phone number. The bubbas have shown theirs, show yours. Dare you.

Next "mr" walters is going to question the weekly advertisers post which
appears 3-4 times a week and re-defines the word "weekly". Did he notice that
too?

Bubba Michel Wonders (see, I did it too. Isn't it cute?)

And, the Sub Circle Tire is going to be replaced by an Ohio Class submarine,
once we figure out the lease payments and residuals.  And dockage in Bermuda.