PFIII

Man,

Vegas is the only way to go.  We can likely get the Spring Mountain Track
in Pahrump for a day (a great track for those of us that did it with Sin
City! - Carl B.  When is the next Pahrump session?).  There is also the
ability for the neon rental desert classic, as well as the water park -
giving us the chute endurance event or the demolition rafting event.  Also,
a rally out to Hover dam would be a good call.  And let me tell you, Vegas
girls make Hooters girls look like 18 year old virgins! Further, for you
top speeders, the roads in Death valley are a good mix of straights and
turns with smooth pavement and not a cop in sight (and you can see for a
very long way) - This is where the magazines do their high speed testing.

And as far as the weather, I would prefer the roads to not be filled with
snow, ice and eager skiers on the way to the slopes!  Maybe its just me,
but I have an aversion to explorers and expeditions filled with skiers
driving in sorels carrying 6 pairs of skis precariously on the roof!

my $.02, FWIW,

Additionally, as I told Duane, i would be happy to coordinate this damn
thing with some help form other local LA boys - I know we could make it a
bash.  After all, many of us do this type of thing monthly (as I just
learned with Mr. Vannos, PM3 and some other similar individuals)

B.
Bradley J. Otoupalik