PFIII

Bradley wrote:
> Vegas is the only way to go.  We can likely get the Spring Mountain
> Track in Pahrump for a day (a great track for those of us that did
> it with Sin City! - Carl B.  When is the next Pahrump session?).
> There is also the ability for the neon rental desert classic, as
> well as the water park - giving us the chute endurance event or the
> demolition rafting event.  Also, a rally out to Hover dam would be a
> good call.  And let me tell you, Vegas

I *highly* recommend the Lake Mead WaveRunner Endurance Rally.  3
hours on a WaveRunner will leave your arms too tired to wrap around a
hooter .. errr ... Hooters Girl.

- - Mark, wondering what an ERAM would do for a WaveRunner (probably
the same thing it does for a BMW ... )
  '95 M3
  '97 528i 5-spd
- ---