<e30>

To the e30 collective:
I have a 91 318is- my daughter drives it mostly. Recently the left half
of the instument cluster went dark. But only the night illumination and
only the left half.
All instuments work, even the si indicator lites. Tach, speedo, and
trouble/turn indicators are all functional. Only the left half
backlighting.
My question is how many bulbs are back there?? I know the chances of the
bulbs burning out together are slimm or none , but I would like to buy
some to be ready when I pull the cluster. I assume it must be some
common connector or trace carrying power to that circuit on that side of
the cluster.
Anyone seen this before?
Tia
Jon Bliese