Re: <WOB> Bernard M. Walters <bmwhunt@domain.elided>

> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:53:44 EST
> From: Mpotheau@domain.elided
> Subject: <WOB> Bernard M. Walters <bmwhunt@domain.elided>
>
> Attack by the anti-Bubbas.
>
> Oh, this is so subtle. Is this the re-appearance of KBabbage, Tyrone, Daphne,
> The Pizza King or Peter Franz? Or worse, the re-incarnation of Hott Rodd? .

Probably not, because I am sure there are others out there who share the
same views.
Actually, I have pondered the same questions at some point as well.
BUT, I thought about it a bit before posting these opinions to the
digest, and
came up with the following:

1) I have gotten some good technical info from this list, so how can I
bitch about it?

2) The Bubbas are entertaining.  Made me laugh out loud several times.

3) It is Richard's list.  Period.

Don't like it?  Email Richard and ask for your subscription fee back.

///Michael
88 M3
CCA #148308
sorry, you don't get my phone#

ERAM spelled backwards is MARE (1 horsepower)  Coincidence?  You decide.