Re: Audi Vs BMW

> It sounds as though you're trying to compare a modified (engine and
> suspension) all-wheel-drive Audi against a stock 2-wheel-drive BMW.  I'm
> not surprised the modified one comes out on top.  If the Audi was so
> good, why did you put in a chip and a suspension?  Put a suspension and
> a chip on an E46 323i, then do your comparison again.  At least you'll
> be closer to apples and apples.
>
> Evan

Oh, so maybe I should compare the A4 to an E30 325ix since that's the only
all-wheel drive BMW we got here in the US.

I guess 90% of the cars at BMW driver schools were garbage in stock form
since their owners modify them with chips and suspensions etc...

I was comparing what I got for the money to what you get for the money with
BMW.  Even with my chip and suspension I'm well under the price of the new
323 and my car doesn't even need the suspension to out-handle the "soft"
323.  Any idea what horsepower the "chip" gives you on the 323?

Gario