Re:Four Wheel Discount Supply

Jeff,

I got mine at the Off Road Warehouse in San Diego.  Their general number is
619-565-7792.

I got the Bilsteins and the H&Rs there.

Ask for Steve Sherman.  His direct line is 619-565-7195 or
steve@domain.elided.  Steve is the general manager and will be happy to
help you with custom valving on Bilsteins too.  No need to be a Dinanista and
pay those prices :)  They have all of the H&Rs in stock too!  Steve volunteered
that if any digesters would like to get a suspension catalog or discuss standard
or custom suspension applications to give him a call.

This is where I bought my suspension parts and you guys know how picky AND
frugal I am.  Ask him about his Jeep Wrangler, its a beauty.  As always, I have
no financial interest in Off Road Warehouse, blah, blah, blah.  Just helping you
guys with good deals and service.

Jim

Jim,

What was the name & number of the discount 4X4 supply Co you purchased
your Bilsteins (or was it your H&R's) from?...do they have a web site?

TIA,

Jeff