Re: OBC speed signal where?

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Brett Anderson wrote:

> >From: Michael_Bird@domain.elided
> >Help!   My OBC stopped working after I replaced my SI board.   I know

> The fact that the cruise does not work means you mixed up the wiring at
> the back of the cluster.  Blau and Weiss are blue and white, you
> probably reversed them. These are the small connectors with one or two
> wires on them.  You have denied the cruise and OBC a speed signal.

 This reminds me... on my '85 535i, the OBC works fine except that it
has no knowledge of speed.  The speedometer works fine though.  Can
someone (Brett?) tell me which wire or wires I should check?
Thanks a bunch.

- --
  John Bolhuis  | Since announcing concubine auditions in April,
 bolhuijo       | I have received not a single reply. Foolish females!
  @domain.elided | Do you not realize that I am one of the richest and