Re: logo impressions

An easy and perfectly legal way around this logo problem would be to make a
digest sticker that had a properly sized gap or a blank circle in it to
which one could later affix an approved BMW logo or roundel bought at a
dealer.  Or maybe pried off of the hood of some lawyer's 750il in BMW NA's
parking lot.  So the sticker would be like

      THE -blank- DIGEST
      -blankety-blank-blank-

        or

      WE HATE -blank- NA's SCUMBAGS IN LEGAL

    etc.

You could even make it up as a kit.

Hey if they'll sell ///M insignias to Tercel owners they can't be all that
concerned with dilution of their trademark cachet.  But then, I put one on
my winter beater, an '83 diesel Blazer.
- -Al
95 M3