Re: logo impressions

At 01:06 PM 12/7/98 -0500, Richard Welty wrote:
>under no circumstances will we use anything that infringes on anyone's
>trademarks, especially not BMW's trademarks. if someone wants to do a logo
>which does use a Roundel, then for god's sake leave the digest out of it.

having looked at the guidelines, i will now modify this statement:

if a small committe of digest readers wants to get a logo through the
official, approved BMW procedure, then feel free to do so.

this is the _only_ way in which i will accept a digest logo that
incorporates any BMW logos, and i will want copies for my records of any
letter from BMW which state that the logo has been examined and approved by
BMW.

richard
  admin, bmw-digest