Porsche BMW OPEN race at thunderhill

What a blast a the NASA Bmw, porsche, Cherriot race,  this last  Sunday.
great action as the 3 porsches ( 993 conversion, 928, and a race 944) too=
on15 bmws
ranging from race 2002's to E30 stock to 325s with full blown e30 race
engines dropped in)
the spec Vet won the event with a sizzling 2:01 but the winner of the bmw=

porsche battle with .5 seconds
of margin for the fastest lap,  was the HOT m3 e30 over a race prepared R=
and a 911 N/A race car.
 (they ran about 2:09) the rest of us were in the 2:12 to 2:17  range.
(you can buy that Vet for $12,000,and you will smoke everyone , but i hat=
vets)

Lots of great fun and a real great group of guys.  Hopefully we can see
more of the list
people out next season.  Let me tell you ,it is very tame compared to the=

Open track events
Most all of the drivers know what they are doing, and the novice 1st time=

racers are seated in the =

back of the pack  and never see the crazy leaders unless they get lapped =
,
which only happens
by the radially fast leader. (and its only about 8 laps or so)  =

If you want to see what it is like to run at Thunderhill, or follow some =
of
the nicely prepared M3s, =

Check out the videos.    I know many of you are thinking about getting ou=
on the track, but just =

have done autocrosses  or would rather street race.   Let me tell you ,
once you go, youre hooked.

Check out the videos on the website, or email me if your interested in la=
st
sundays action as I sat out the last
lap to run with friends in the open division, and filmed a couple of laps=

from the Pits.
www.innoventions.org

Mark Kibort