New 325 owner w/ questions

Hello everyone,

I am the proud owner of my first BMW, an '87 325 2D cpe.   I have two
questions.

1)  Has anyone had problems with the indash time/date/temp display?  The
H_dat button does not seem to work.  I cannot set HOURS or MONTH but I
can set minutes and date using the MIN_dat button.  Also the display
will start to "scroll" and display "junk" on it's own.

2) The owners's manual says the factory radio is CD ready.  Do I have to
buy a factory changer or can I buy aftermarket?  Any recommedations on
brand/model??

Any tips in general on BMW ownership, maintanance and care would be
welcome.  Where is a reasonable place to purchase BMW parts??
- --
Reach me fast by alpha-pager:	rickg@domain.elided

I like visitors:		http://www.ameritech.net/users/rickg/rickg.html