logo impressions

digesters,

ok well if the logo is submitted to BMW NA with roundel on it we have a
shot of getting whatever we want. It may be easier to go without
roundel. A mouse over a Curled Bavarian flag. and BMW DIGEST and the url
would not be copyright infringement. and as for (bubba) cough cough
Duane suggestion of using what we want anyway, without permission!!
that really expresses how serious and professional we are, doesn't it?
Duane please Stop ranting I do not think that is very legal or even
bubalike behavior

I am personally looking forward to legally having a great sticker maybe
even one of those shields that goes next to the license plate like some
dealers have..

Jeff Lloyd
Member since 95