Re: Redline 75W90 in diff...

Hi Damian

I changed the gearbox and diff to Redline oil just a few days ago - the day
before I went to a BMW club track day here in Oz.........shifts are now a little
slicker and I experienced no problems during 38 pretty hard laps of the tricky
Wakefield Park circuit. In my '98 535i changing the diff oil was simply a matter
of undoing the drain plug (allen key required), draining the fluid, replacing
the drain plug, undoing the fill plug (allen key also), pumping in the new
fliud, replacing the fill plug.......took about 10 minutes.

Regards

Kim V Henshaw