Re: Great Service!

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Geoff & Diana Patterson wrote:

> Just got back from the local dealer and two things...service is still
> alive and well.  Last week during the first Inspection I, I pointed out
> that the clutch pedal appeared to have dropped to a position about one
> inch below the normal height and that there was some play in the pedal.
> The car is a 98 528i, 6 months old with 19,500 miles ... not a garage
> queen.  As such, in Germany, it is out of the warranty period....

I believe you get to enjoy at least another six months on that car.
Last time I checked, the German warranty was good for one year
throughout Europe with unlimited distance.  After that there are two
more years of the Kulanz where BMW AG pays part of the costs to fix
engineering errors and replace defective parts.

- -John
'96 318is
john.firestone@domain.elided

[Made some sendmail changes - with luck, this posts]