Great Service!

Greetings all...

Just got back from the local dealer and two things...service is still
alive and well.  Last week during the first Inspection I, I pointed out
that the clutch pedal appeared to have dropped to a position about one
inch below the normal height and that there was some play in the pedal.
The car is a 98 528i, 6 months old with 19,500 miles ... not a garage
queen.  As such, in Germany, it is out of the warranty period.  They
ordered the part and replaced it today all at no charge.  Then as we
were leaving, they offered me a copy of their 1999 BMW calendar.  Not
the small shop calendar but the 18X24 poster calendar.  It's called the
Art of BMW and it contains some great shots.  Unfortunately some of the
two wheeled variety are included ;-)  I realize not all dealers are this
considerate and I may not always be this fortunate but what the hell,
may as well enjoy it while I can!

Cheers

Geoff Patterson
98 528i
92 325ic BL/SS'd/ERK'd and squats pretty good too!
BMWCCA - YUP that too...