Redline 75W90 in diff...

Hey guys...

I am new to the list so please bare with me and my many questions to come...

I just picked up a 1997 540iA. This weekend I replaced the regular engine
oil with Redline 10W30 and everything seems fine as far as that is
concerned. I also bought a quart of Redline 75W90 to put into the diff. Has
anyone had any experience with this gear oil??? Any recommendations??? I
also have not been able to find any maintenance books on my car {probably
due to it's age}. Would the Robert Bentley book for the '95 540i provide me
with accurate info regarding the drivetrain of a '97??? What are the steps
to be taken in changing the gear oil???

Damian
1997 540iA, silver/black, Redline 10W30...