blue bulbs and sean's public flame-keep it private Sean

Sean,

I'm not sure but, I think that the disclaimer built in to my post specifys
CALIFORNIA law...and "the other states".  Let's look, shall we?

>>don't realize they put out less light than the stock bulbs and look
>>NOTHING like >>xenons) are thinking about adding to your list of mods on
>>your car
>>are..... ILLEGAL!  well at least in California, but I am confident other
>>states have >>similar laws.

Yep!  there it is! line number three!

Perhaps you are correct about the light output of European versions of
these blue light bulbs, but then again the engine output of Eurpopean spec
cars is also greater than US versions, but <sigh> they too are illeagal
here in the states.  So what's yor point?

Using your "global community" argument, maybe you should take a trip over
here and visit the silicon valley.  Then maybe you can see for yourself
what I am talking about.  Seems to me you are "guilty" of the same things
you accuse me of.  After all you obviously don't know much about things in
this part of the world.

As far as my basic argument being flawed, I referenced the California
Vehicle Code.  To say that my argument is flawed, is to say that the laws
of this state are also flawed.  That is not to say that I agree with all of
the laws on the books, but in this case, I happen to agree.

So, it seems to me that since you are incapable of reading a post in it's
entirety before responding to it, perhaps you should keep YOUR opinions to
yourself.

My facts are right pal.  You may be from Europe, but the bulk of the digest
members do live in the USA so the basic point of my posting was to educate.
Take the rest of it with the tounge-in-cheek/grain of salt intent I was
trying to convey.

If you don't like it, too bad.  If you can't stand the heat of the crygest,
then go elsewhere for your information.

Life's rough, get a helmet.

john