RE: Weight reduction

<My other question is how can i reduce the weight of my car <without
spending
<money on lightweight parts or removing the interior???

Don't drink beer?

<What is the difference between Nitrous vs. compressed air???
<a friend of mine suggested using compressed air from an air <tank and
release
<it into the intake. any suggestions?
<thanks

NO2 makes you happier... And provides a whole bunch of Oxygen to the
combustion chamber and that is why the big bang for your buck.  I have never
used Nitrous outside of a dental chair, so suggest that if you are seriously
interested in doing something like this you might want to ask the list for
technical feedback regarding increased wear on valves and other caveats.  If
you want compressed air, install a supercharger or turbocharger.  They do
that job really nicely and do not run out of air, though now I am wondering
about air injectors sitting next to the fuel injectors fed by air
bottles...nah.   8-^)

Cheers,

Jan Nelson
82 745i