re: winter car survey <WOB>

Digest,

As I am new to BMW land as of this year, my winter beater is my summer ride
too. I will drive my 89 325is, with new Hakkapeliita's this winter.

In the summer I change it's sneakers back to some beautiful Alpina 16x7 in
the front and 16x8s in the rear with some Yoko A520s. They may not be the
best summer tires, but they are more than good enough for my current
driving ability.

Thus, I will be headed to at least one driver/safety school next year!
Hopefully this will be my year round car for several years, as I purchased
it with only 77k miles, and as I would like to use it as a winter car when
I can afford to buy a 6 series.

DJB