E30 M3 maintenance Q's

O2 sensor is easy, but I would spray some break-free (or equiv) on the thing
first. Whn I removed the O2 sensor the threads were locked in real good and I
gaulled them a bit. Almost a very expensive blunder! To remove, just unplug the
wiring under the car, get the proper box end wrench or O2 socket if you want to
get fancy and remove. Installation is the reverse. I put a very tiny amount of
anti-seize (hi-temp) on the threads being careful not to contaminate the sensor
tip.

Call Bavarian Auto (800) 535-2002 or BMP (800) 648-7278. The BMW Store (look in
the Roundel for Phone number) is also a great place to shop.

Boiler plate applies, I have no assocoation with the referenced suppliers, blah,
blah, blah....

Bary Pfaff
Redondo Beach, CA
BMWCCA Los Angleles Chapter