Re: Test Time

Duane:

Is this a typo?  I'm having a hard time picturing your 316tds - ///M3 doing
70 mph in first gear.  But then again, I know you seldom make mistakes...

BTW, given all the good press you get on the Digest, I think risking a
weekend in jail is a reasonable gamble!  Think how good that first Rolling
Rock will taste once you get out.

Donn

<<Realistically, I think a 2,000 rpm to 7,000 rpm run in first gear is a
better standard as that is going to get you a run of about 10 mph to 70
mph.>>

Donn York
Treasurer, The Interlake Corporation
(630) 719-7247