Shelly BMW

Tino wrote ....
>Tino Saloomen
>TinoM3@domain.elided
>Kinda pissed off....

>Just as usual I am in no way affiliated with Kevin Hite or Shelly BMW.  I
just
>wanted to express my opinion without harming anyone's reputation.

Tino,

What Don had to say about Shelly BMW is their "reputation" with him.  That
is what a reputation is, it is the dealings with you and others.  To say
that the other customers that are happy on their deal is no way to
determine if the same trick was/was not  played on them, and if it was,
they still may not even know it was.  He should not worry about their
Lawyers because his friend has documented proof of what was done on the
transaction.  So his statements about Shelly BMW and Kevin are TRUE, not
fabricated.  So defamation of character would or could not come to play
here.  His Original post was to serve as a warning of what some sales
people could do with your not understanding the whole "GAME".

Dean Shwed